Snow hunt

Jet

Anyone got any firsthand weather reports? I'm thinking of heading out tomorrow to hunt Monday afternoon and Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. Hoping for some good snow to hunt in.

If anyone else is planning on being out and would like to hook up for a field let me know.

Jetmore

I shot one Roo and missed one I should have had. Packer pushed up another two or three out of range and about a dozen hens. Planning on staying is this area unless someone has a better idea. I need to be in back in Indy on the 31st. I don't mind driving obviously.

Last edited:
Heading to NE CO soon, was thinking about hunting an afternoon in NW KS. Weather reports would be helpful. Thanks.

Well from what I can find online it doesn't look like any decent amounts of snow ever materialized. I may make a day trip tomorrow or Wednesday just to say I went but won't plan on going to far from home until there is some snow. Unfortunately the 10 day forecast doesn't show any snow and I'll have to head back to work after the 1st of the year so my pheasant hunting may be done for the year. Guess I'll have to make do with pestering the quail around here for the last month of the season.

Back