sitting out this season in Afghanistan

Ranger6

Guys I have been over here for a few months and it kills me to miss another season. I just got my one year old female pointing lab a pass for CPR and then deployed. Hopefully she will not forget everything before I get back. When I left I was seeing some birds but I fear the lack of rain really hurt us this year. This might be a good year to miss but hopefullt they will bounce back by next season. Anyone seeing any birds? No fear I will not be shooting any this year but I hope you all have a fun and safe season. Look out for 2013.

Tom

Wow Rager6,

Sorry to hear you will be missing this season. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Stay safe keep your head down and watch your 6.

Hurry home and God bless.

yes, by all means stay safe, thanks for all you do.....as for this season, you probably won't be missing much....

Thanks for your service. Prob won't be missing much here, stay safe and get back home soon as possible.:thumbsup:

I also want you to be safe and dream of hunts to come with you and yours!! Thanks for your service and even though its been over 40 years since I was overseas and unable to hunt things will seem trivial in later years but you never forget serving your country.

Ranger6 stay safe brother. I too am sitting this season out so to speak as I took a private contracting job in Dubai. As a former brother in arms I want to thank you for your service. Although we both wish to be hunting I don't think that we picked a bad year to sit it out on the sidelines if you will. I hope that KS rewards you well when you get back and are able to hunt the great open expanses again.

Thanks

Well it looks like I will be doing some hunting over here, just nothing with feathers or four legs. Here is a good picture. Always open for an invite in 2013. I have a good dog and might even give you a war story for free.

Take Care
Tom

Take care. Thank you for your service. Give me a holler when you return. I would be up for hunting or fishing, depending on the season.:thumbsup:

Well it looks like I will be doing some hunting over here, just nothing with feathers or four legs. Here is a good picture. Always open for an invite in 2013. I have a good dog and might even give you a war story for free.

Take Care
Tom

where is home for you, stateside?

Stay safe Ranger6! My new son in law is from KS, a Ranger, and currently in your neighborhood. I'm looking forward to sharing a field with him
From this Vet to you, thank you for your service!

Thank you for your service.

Thanks for putting your boots on the ground out on the perimeter making it safe for us back here. Be careful and return home to hunt as soon as you can.

Thanks for your service Tom! Look on the bright side - what you're hunting over there is always in season, and there's no limit! Stay safe...

:cheers:

Back