Singing Hunters Quartet

Boomer-IN

Packing up tonight to head to SD for hunting next week.
Before we get to hit the field my brother and I are joining up with two other pastors to do two concerts this coming Sunday, November 14th. Our first tenor and the baritone have sung professionally. Their family had one of the original shows in Branson, MO called the Braschler Gospel Music Show. These two "pros" will carry us SD farm boys!
My bro and I grew up in the Marion/Canistota area in SE SD.
Sunday morning at 10:30 AM we are singing at the First Church Of God in Marion for their annual Harvest Celebration. Sunday evening we will be doing a benefit concert in Woonsocket at 7 PM at St. Wilfred's Catholic Church. Proceeds will be going towards the purchase of a full size nativity to be placed on the island in the small lake there in Woonsocket. If you like men's gospel quartet music and happen to be in the area with nothing to do for the evening we would love to have you join us for the evening concert! Or if you are looking for a place to worship on Sunday morning...join us in Marion! Singing and hunting the Chinese Ringneck...two of our passions! Safe and successful hunting to all...can't wait to get to SD!
God bless!:):)

Last edited:
Back