seeing any deer

blackcloud27

hey guys seeing many deer out there? I have only been out with bow twice and once with late season muzzy. missed a doe. thought I would use my old t/c hawkens that my wife gave me 20 years ago. hang fire and missed:eek: been sick with sinus infection for last 2 months so haven't been out much. only hunted pheasants for 2 hours this year:( rough fall was in hospital for 4 days went septic with a sinus infection. guess I damn near died from it. during all the test found out I have had a heart attack some time in the past??? finally got all the cardiac test done and have passed them. hope to get out this weekend for a while.will probably stand hunt deer. don't know if I am ready to walk snow filled fields yet. miss bird hunting with the gang.

i live in runnells its about 20 miles southeast of des moines, we got deer all over out here. we have thousands of acers of good public land that hold a ton of deer, i see and flush them every time i go bird hunting. my son in law and his party took 16 opening weekend. ya want turkey? we got plenty of those to!:thumbsup:

Back