RV hookups near Plentywood available

Marilyn

Hey there everyone! I'm new here, but want to let you know that I have 6 rv hoookups on my property in Antelope MT. If you are interested, please let me know and I will get you more information. This is perfect country for pheasant hunting and when you're done, if you don't want your feathers, I have a friend that makes the most beautiful pheasant wreaths for you!! One of a kind conversation piece!

Hey there everyone! I'm new here, but want to let you know that I have 6 rv hoookups on my property in Antelope MT. If you are interested, please let me know and I will get you more information. This is perfect country for pheasant hunting and when you're done, if you don't want your feathers, I have a friend that makes the most beautiful pheasant wreaths for you!! One of a kind conversation piece!

Please post prices and pictures

A what? No idea what that is...lol... a PM? Heck that could mean a ton of things! Pre-menopausal, ummm, ahahahah oh, a "private message"...ahahaha ooookkk, learning the lingo here, bare with me! geez, leave it to a woman! Yeh, don't go there! Thanks, I got it!

Marilyn,you have a PM Scotty

Hey Marilyn

Welcome, Welcome.

Love that area. Hope all is well in the most Beautiful, Friendly state in the union.
I think I already know the answer to this question......Are you seeing any birds around????

Just had to ask.:):)

Anyway, welcome to the board.

PhezzyBoy Froid

Yes, there are birds, especially ducks because of all the water this year. Definitely seeing pheasants, grouse and Hungarian partridge. Just depends what coulee you walk!

Hi Marilyn I got a question for you. I bought a lab puppy a couple of years ago from Shirley Bergh from Plentywood. I have sent her a couple of emails and have never gotten a reply and her web site hasn't been updated in 2 years. Is she still breeding and selling labs? I love the one I got from her.

RV lots in Antelope Montana

Hi there, not in Medicine Lake but In Antelope on Main Street, yes I am the owner.

Back