Ruff Tough Kennels

birdshooter

Anyone use these?

Looking to replace some of my tired Pet Porters to these safer and sturdier units.

Not sure what size to get though for a 60-65 lb dog. Thinking about their Intermediate size 20"W x 31"L x 23"H

Sound about right?

Anyone use these?

Looking to replace some of my tired Pet Porters to these safer and sturdier units.

Not sure what size to get though for a 60-65 lb dog. Thinking about their Intermediate size 20"W x 31"L x 23"H

Sound about right?

I'd recommend the Large for your 60-65 lb. dogs. The Intermediate Pet Porters are about the same size as the Ruff Tough. That's what I use for my 38-40 lb. Brittanys so I think a 60-65 lb. dog would be a little cramped in an Intermediate. What size are you currently using?

I have 4 of the Ruff Tough kennels. I use the intermediate for both of my dogs (Pudelpointers male-67# & female 48#) for traveling. I do have a large in the house for the male.
If you go with the Ruff Tough (I would recommend them) also get the side latch kit; it allows you to lock the door, when needed!
Note: Ruff Tough's customer service is awesome!:10sign:
Conobirds

i like how easy it is to change wich way you open and close the door on a rufftuff kennell. they have alot of options.

Love the ruff toughs! Are you using these for travel or in the house? I have an intermediate for travel for my 65-75 Draht. Big enough for her to move around but not too big to allow much jostling if something were to happen. I'd get a large for the house.

I think they have plenty of ventilation holes. I've never had a problem with it.

Back