Red the britt i got from this forum

wsparks128

Here are a few pics (not the best) from this evening.. A friend just got done cutting some silage and he said there has been some birds using it so we went and ran the field tonight to see if we could find them :D...This is the dog i got off the forum here about a week ago..Hes made me happy so far..I just need to get him in shape...

Last edited:
Here are a few pics (not the best) from this evening.. A friend just got done cutting some silage and he said there has been some birds using it so we went and ran the field tonight to see if we could find them :D...This is the dog i got off the forum here about a week ago..Hes made me happy so far..I just need to get him in shape...

well if i can get the pics to work sorry

they came through fine on my computer. He looks like a winner ot me. those are some fine points he is holding there. Congrats on your new dog and Thank you for giving him a hunting happy home...........Bob

keep those pics coming. i really like his orange markings. hope he does well for you in the fall.

We went out again to night for a run its just so green i cant even imagine him being able to get any sent....i know my allergies could tell ahaha.. Travis I think he is going to work out just fine...If i am correct Jason was talking about maybe seeing if you would like to try to get together this fall sometime for a hunt Jason said he would like to see him again....:thumbsup:

would love to round up a hunt. i've already got trips planned for MO (first week of Nov), SE KS (second week) and western KS Dec 3-5 and 26-29.

How's Red doing?

I love a happy ending also. I cant get the pics to come up, however you got it from this sight, so your good. best of luck to you and, HAPPY hunting.:cheers:

Yup its been great. Very thankful for Red and the COOLER weather lately. He is coming right along. Hes started to bond pretty good with me and it is making all the diffrence in the world. I havnt done anything with him except have fun and take him out for runs. Its so funny when i get him out i already have the kennel in the back of the truck and he runs straight to the truck and in the kennel he goes waiting for me to get there. When we arrive and i get out hes standing up and just a shaking with excitment ready to go! makes me laugh

Back