Rain

jmac

Well Wow, It is Raining hard here in pheonix. Flooding I-10, And I-17 are closed from Floodind. 2+ inches in an hour and a half. People are stuck on the highways. Guess Ill stay home today. LOL

Boy that monsoon really hit hard.

Robert,

We ended up with 5.5 Inches of rain In 7 hours. Flooding every where. There are still roads closed. Water every where. All my job sights are under water still. I am pumping water out for two days now and still lots of water.

LOL Kb,

I still cant believe it rained like that. Not down here. great we have another tropical storm heading up the baja. It looks like nevada got hammered as well.

We're getting soaked up here in Wisconsin, too. Rivers are flooding, well over their banks. Standing water everywhere. It's going to be a wet hunting season in the grouse/woodcock woods. Cool temps now, too. Summer's gone. low 40's this morning, with frost advisories for the north. At least we don't have snow like out west. Prayers go out to the folks in Phoenix and other places where flooding is occurring. I hope their homes and businesses are all right.

Back