Property Partners

shorthairs4life

I've been considering for some time, buying a hunting property. I won't have the time or the resources to keep it up alone and was wondering if anyone (around 5 others) in the Wisconsin area are interested in partnering on something like this?

The long term goal for this group would be to apply for the DOC program and use this land as a release site.

Just a crazy thought but, so was owning my own business.

P.S. I do have a couple properties that would be nice to look at for sale now.

It's the day old chick program. You can read about it on the DNR website. They have a cost-share program that will allow us to keep a percentage of the chicks they give us to raise and release on our land without making it open to hunt for the public.

It's the day old chick program. You can read about it on the DNR website. They have a cost-share program that will allow us to keep a percentage of the chicks they give us to raise and release on our land without making it open to hunt for the public.

I would also only be interested in this if we can get chicks from a wild strain. If this was not an option then I would recommend looking at Mac Farlands 50% wild strain for release.

Back