Pray and pray hard!

roscoe71

im praying this weekends snow storm thats coming from the north west will not dump a ton of snow on iowa, we pheasant hunters all know we need a good mild winter and a dry spring this year. they are talking this system could dump up to 15 inches in kansas through st. louis, we on the other hand are in that grey area, it all depends on air temps and moisture in the air saturday night into sunday. have to wait and see i guess:confused:

I will pray with you! We have been one large storm from a total wipeout of birds last year and now this year.

It is my opinion that the last few "holdouts" of birds will be gone if we receive one mega storm.

Praying,

Ken

I was thinking the samething today:) Walked the crp no dog 27 hens 11 roosters:thumbsup: Haven't seen that kinda flush in awhile:) Not bad for 20 acres. Would be setting good with a mild winter and a drier spring.

time will tell but I THINK from the looks of it most of it will stay south of us i think from central on south will get some it all depends on how much moisture is in the air when the cold air slams into it. i have wisped small prayers in my head all day today, and one for phil robinson:thumbsup:

Back