Prairie Storm Steel

TGM

I picked up some Prairie Storm Steel 2 3/4" #3 at Reeds in Walker MN at less than $20/box. Seems like a good deal.
Reeds

Do they have the biodegradable wad? I bought a 12 gauge upland gun and am making the switch (and selling some of my 16s) just so I can be done with plastic wads.

Hope you can find the B&P loads, please post if you find a vendor. Been looking for B&P 20 gauge pheasant loads in MN for 2 years...all I can locate is target load or loads for my 28 gauge.
Yep It's crazy! Fiocci bought them and they are manufactured in the us now and you still can't find them. I'm hoping maybe? a range can get ahold of them.

Hope you can find the B&P loads, please post if you find a vendor. Been looking for B&P 20 gauge pheasant loads in MN for 2 years...all I can locate is target load or loads for my 28 gauge.
I've seen them at scheels stores a few times in the last year. I did go to the eden prairie store yesterday however and they currently are not in stock.

I've seen them at scheels stores a few times in the last year. I did go to the eden prairie store yesterday however and they currently are not in stock.
Scheels has sometimes had 12 gauge, but they couldn't even locate 20's from any of their vendors in early December. Crazy...wish I'd have purchased a couple cases a few years back.

Natchez shooters supply was getting in b&p 20ga pretty regularly last fall. Their heavy game loads shot very well for late season doves.

Back