place to stay

idfor58

I have a small house in Linton, ND that I would be willing to rent out to the right people. Or meet and hunt with. I live in N. Idaho and usually come over for 2 weeks at the start of the season and in early december. I have a new brittany pup and an old guy. I care more about good times with the dogs than getting pheasants though I usually do real well. The house is small but comfortable and right in town. It is perfect for 1 or 2 people. Let me know if you are interested.

I've hunted around Linton a couple of times. I'm interested. Just not sure about my fall schedule. I'll pm

gerry

I have a small house in Linton, ND that I would be willing to rent out to the right people. Or meet and hunt with. I live in N. Idaho and usually come over for 2 weeks at the start of the season and in early december. I have a new brittany pup and an old guy. I care more about good times with the dogs than getting pheasants though I usually do real well. The house is small but comfortable and right in town. It is perfect for 1 or 2 people. Let me know if you are interested.

Enjoy the new pup. I have two Britts right now (6 and 1). My experience is a one year old Britt is the most trying year ... teenagers. :eek:

Central to Western ND is such great land to run Britts ...

House in Linton.

I'm headed out there the last week of the season. What are your rental rates, and would you like to meet me out there? Thanks

Back