Pheasants Forever news

remy3424

I see that a replacement for Howard has been named, I hope those who disliked him have a better liking for Marilyn Vetter as President & CEO. Not sure what her salary is and why that should matter, but it sure seemed to bother a few here with Howard. Let's see how she does leading PF with their mission of creating habitat.
If you can't create habitat yourself, work with PF and their "Call of the Uplands" program on a national level. https://www.pheasantsforever.org/calloftheuplands or your local chapters to make improvements locally. Those local banquets usually start in February and run through March. Attend one and spend more than the membership fee (get in raffles, purchase something on the auctions, etc) as those are the funds the local chapter gets to use in their missions and programs locally.

I see they are promoting the Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic on February 17th - 19th, a short month away in Minneapolis this year. Not sure I can make that, but I will see what my schedule and the weather look like as we get closer. I think it would be neat to have a UPH forum informal gathering, to meet other members at the National event annually.

Back