Pheasants Forever Loves Chucks Pics Too!

-Wildcat-

Super Moderator
4th or 5th time I've seen one of Chuck's trail cam photos posted to the PF Facebook page :cheers:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Of topic a bit; But how did you post their page like that?

Thanks.
Nick

It appears to be a screen shot on his phone. On mine, I can hit two buttons and take a "photo" of whatever I'm looking at on the screen.

Of course it has to come down to one of those fancy dancy computer phones everyone's using these days:D

So is there a way of copying/posting a page (like Wildcat did) from our laptops?

Of course it has to come down to one of those fancy dancy computer phones everyone's using these days:D

So is there a way of copying/posting a page (like Wildcat did) from our laptops?

Yep, you can hit Print Screen, then paste into Microsoft Paint, et al. You may want to crop the image a bit, as the screenshot will be at the resolution of your laptop monitor. Make certain to save as a .jpeg as it has the highest size limit of image files on the site. Then just post as you would a photo.

I love how everyone is talking about what device was used to upload the pic instead of talking about the rooster. lol :coolpics:

I love how everyone is talking about what device was used to upload the pic instead of talking about the rooster. lol :coolpics:

Yeah that's my bad Remtech:eek:. When I stated "off topic a bit" I anticipated one post following the question than back to business.

Thanks for the info wildcat:cheers:

Every time I see his trail cam pics on there I make sure to comment how much we love Chuck's pics on UPH.:thumbsup:

Back