Pheasant Bow Tie

jonnyB

A local magazine here in Minneapolis had an article on bow ties. They make several different ones, but the pheasant ones are smashing!

Any of you that still wear a suit and tie ensemble on an occasion, really should have one of these. Not cheap, but at $50 would probably match some of the expensive ties offered at fine shops.

Here's the address: birddogbowties.com

I would buy one, but at 79 suit and ties are long gone!

Those are absolutely beautiful. I didn't see any $50 items though. $150 and up.
If I had any occasions to wear a tie, I would buy one.

Those are absolutely beautiful. I didn't see any $50 items though. $150 and up.
If I had any occasions to wear a tie, I would buy one.

When I posted this site, "jess'" bow tie was on sale for $50. I'm with you, if I were 25 years younger, I would buy one. No need for dress shirts at my tender age...79.

are you found of bow shooting? only people keen on bows see bows everywhere even if there are no bows claimed😄. I've recently analyzed hibipod.com and all variants of bow stabilizers suggested there and now I'm thinking of purchasing myself a bow stabilizer. Hunting and especially bow hunting is one of my hobbies, I'm occupied with it for more than 3 years already, but it still gives me chills when I'm talking about it. All these emotions couldn't be described because they're really special, every hunting "session" as I call it is unique. Anyone here also interested in bow shooting as a part of hunting? Looking forward to meeting new hunters, not only for pheasants ;)

Last edited:
Back