pathetic!

i went to nw mo today for a combo hunt on land ive hunted for twenty years and usually can get into couple coveys of quail and a rooster or two lol never saw a bird one of anything! no tracks no nothing! Did i ever say how much im spoiled by the great and and only state KANSAS i wont be back to that gar hole pitiful mo again!

Please keep your kansas gloating to your own states forum. Notice how I spelled kansas with a lower case.

Missouri terrible, but as good as East 1/3 of Kansas

I've actually found more birds in Missouri this year, as either NE Kansas, and SE/SC Nebraska, where for the last 20 years I've done better. Why buy an out of state lisence to hunt a state where they tell you PUBLICLY the population is an all time low? If you read the Missouri post, at all, there is sure nothing to recommend us as a destination! Any more than Eastern third of Kansas, which also sucks. What do you expect? Reality is, if your willing to drive 400 miles west, the hunting is what it was here 10-20 years ago. 10-20 years from now, we may all have to drive to the west slope of the rockies, or shoot pennies. Then again we just might turn it around, if we do, I hope they raise the non resident hunting lisence to $500.00 or more, I think Kansas should do it now, and discourage the casual, and non-serious time wasters, and bad actors, who don't know from up, and cause trouble for landowners and sportsmen alike. There could be an apprentice lisence for beginners, and youth to encourage participation, at a reduced rate. spend the excess on public access to private ground or new wildlife areas from willing sellers. If you don't want to pay it, go play golf or hunt somewhere else. Sorry, got my dander up, I think some of you who live in bird country currently seem to think its based on something you personally did, some marvelous merit, rather than a happy accident, that won't last, anymore than the 4 million bird per year quail harvest of Missouri's past. We will see!

i bought a 1 day license that cost me a whole ten dollars and only had a day to hunt so i decided to stay close and try where ive killed more birds than i could haul in a truck over 20 years ya ive read the missouri ads on here but i also read the KANSASads on here theres no birds in THE GREAT STATE EITHER

:D What? theres birds in Kansass??? Do you all run those little Toto dogs down there?? I thought all the birds have been sucked up by tornados down there and dumped in IA.:laugh:
And sorry to you Iweegins and Misery fellas about the Mississippi being so poluted by the time it gets from Lake Itaska, crystal clear and drinkable to toilet water when it comes by ya, when ya gotta go ya gotta go.
:cheers:

Hey, Hey, Hey, they got good Moonshine!!!!!! Grab a Gallon and head West!!! LOL:cheers:

You corn country guys don't need to come all the way here to get a thrill. Just sneek into the local ethanol plant and grab a jug before they poison it. Besides, we 've moved on, now we use crank telephones, and dynamite for fishing, and the local moonshiners now make crystal meth to sell in dens of iniquity like Denver, Des Moines, Minneapolis......

Back