Outdoor TV shows

SDJIM

Was watching the outdoor ch. this morning and watched two shows with South Dakota bird hunts. One was the PF show an was done on a private farm and also a public hunting area around a Coal fired power plant, both good segments. The other show was done a Torrey Lake Lodge just north of Platte SD, I thought that it was noteworthy that it was filmed at least last year or older, most of the places they were hunting are now under water. Still all and all it was a good show and got my trigger finger to itching again.

Next weekend is the state youth hunt followed the next weekend for residents only public land only and by then we should have a pretty good idea how the bird numbers are..

Can't wait--third saturday in Oct at noon CDT:cheers::D

Iusually watch Babe Winkelman since I don't have cable.Him and Buck Mcneely are shown on regular tv here but they are all reruns and 2 or more yrs. old.

The segment on the PF show about the hunting around the coal fired power-plant in Milbank has been aired about a half dozen times and is probably 2 yrs. old or more. I am a member of PF and like their show, but geez I wish they would show some NEW hunts! I hunted a place not far from Milbank in 2006 and it was pretty good. Don't know about now though.

Back