Oh good grief. Are canoe labs pointed on both ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatzby

http://www.duckhillkennels.com/dogs/canoelabs.php

Check out this link. I wonder what this marketing guru will come up with next!

I met Robert Milner at a seminar a few years back, he lost most of my respect then. I have even less now

I have to agree completely with you about Milner, I know some that purchased a pup from him, and I am sorry as cute as she is and has the desire to retrieve she is not the hunting dog I would want. I have gone through his website before, I have raised dogs,not just labs, brits beagles Siberian Huskys since I was 16, I think this person is all to into himself----one famous dog (Drake) does not make him the greatest breeder in world. When you purchase a dog and pay the kind of money canoelabs charges then you get restricted papers that is BS

I have to agree completely with you about Milner, I know some that purchased a pup from him, and I am sorry as cute as she is and has the desire to retrieve she is not the hunting dog I would want. I have gone through his website before, I have raised dogs,not just labs, brits beagles Siberian Huskys since I was 16, I think this person is all to into himself----one famous dog (Drake) does not make him the greatest breeder in world. When you purchase a dog and pay the kind of money canoelabs charges then you get restricted papers that is BS

Yep it is a boutique puppy mill. They put 9 litters on the ground in 3 months! They do not post health clearances and only test hips and eyes. It's all about money!

I think they already made a canoe dog, they're called boykins. ;)

I think they already made a canoe dog, they're called boykins. ;)

Or American Water Spanial, Nova Scotia Duck Toller, and them super cool Boykins. I really want a Boykin some day!

Phil Robertson would think that was gay:)

Lmao!:cheers: When I read the title of this thread I was thinking about a lab you could actually use as a canoe.:D

My new canoe lab.:thumbsup:

fat_zpse5833479.jpg

Lmao!:cheers: When I read the title of this thread I was thinking about a lab you could actually use as a canoe.:D

fat_zpse5833479.jpg

I can't believe I am going to say this but that Flabador has a perfect topline, and great angulation! But dang it looks like a barge and is probably as athletic as an anvil

How ANYONE could think putting that picture of their lab on the internet is a good thing is way beyond me. I wouldnt have even put my signature on it.

How ANYONE could think putting that picture of their lab on the internet is a good thing is way beyond me. I wouldnt have even put my signature on it.

I think its carptom's dog, I remember him bragging about his dogs top line and angulation.:D:cheers:

Or American Water Spanial, Nova Scotia Duck Toller, and them super cool Boykins. I really want a Boykin some day!

I won't lie, I'm intrigued by the Boykins as well. Theyre said to be pretty heat tolerant and lord knows its hot out here during the early season.

Great, so I get to piss someone else off. Im on a roll.

I think its carptom's dog, I remember him bragging about his dogs top line and angulation.:D:cheers:

Lol. Tom, I don't know how but I stumbled across this gem and can't believe it didn't warrant a response from you.:D

fat_zpse5833479.jpg

That "Canoe" has quite a keel...should be pretty solid in the water!...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back