O/U with a Student Budget

So wife says no more guns for a year.
2 things stand out to me here.

1. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.

2. Kids guns don’t count against the quota system. My kids have a ton of guns….heck, my 10 year old daughter even got a nice shorthair for her 4th birthday. “Surprise!”

Joking.

Kinda….

If anyone has a decent O/U for around $500, I'd love to snag it. I realize most are above this price range, but thought I'd throw this out there. Would also be happy with the right semi/pump
you can get a new Stoeger O/U 12 gauge for $400+ tax. It was my first gun, I still have it, and it shoots just fine. I got mine in 1994; the new ones are nicer than mine at the same price.

I'm kinda in the same situation as the OP, except I built one gun last year and bought my daughter a pristine H&R Jakes 22/410. So wife says no more guns for a year. The only shotgun I don't own is a double, well or a triple, my hunting buddy has one. I'm a Browning guy, but I've heard great things about Lanber, can be had for @500.
It'll be a field/boat gun, till I find the 3 1/2 Citori I've always wanted. But we'll see, I have the itch but I could be killed for scratching.
What 3.5 inch citori have u been looking for?

Back