Newbie from Colorado

primalphil

Hey everyone, new to the forum as well as birds in general. Found this place while doing research on birds and dog training. I'm getting a Brittany sometime this summer and have been trying to do as much planning ahead as possible beforehand. I grew up in Florida and have lived in Colorado for 5 years now. Growing up I had a very anti-gun dad so I only just recently got into hunting and have pretty much taught myself from lots of reading and getting good advice from places like this. I got my first big game in November taking a cow elk. This year I plan to do even more and I really want to get into bird hunting. The thing I hope to get out of joining this forum most is meeting new people to learn from and maybe even hunt with.

Where are you getting your Brittany from? Check out hideaway kennels, Ben has some awesome Brittany's.

ben

yep ben has some good brittanys some are out of our field champ and amt. field champ light em up luke you can google luke he has been a great hunting dog and field trial dog best of luck with your search for a brittany !

Back