New wetland

You should start a club, $25 dollar monthly dues and reservations need be made. I know someone who could help run it. He is working right now, but just finished school. :D

I think you will get plenty of enjoyment from it. And in that area you will hav all kinds of critters using it. I have mallards in mine and it is only a couple months old with no grass yet. Deer are drinking as well. And yours will be bigger then mine.:thumbsup: I need the Iweegin relitives and my mom to put a chunk of ours in that. That is good coin for a program.

hey cootie can i book a hunt at coots acres in 2011. i'll give you 4 ho-ho's and a pepsi. and because i'm such a nice guy i will thow in a box of scoobie snacks for jake.

I thought coot was a SUZY "Q" kind of guy

Congrats Coot. Hopefully I have some free time next time I'm in the area, I might have to do a drive by. Can it be seen from the road? If you see a silver Ford Focus cruising by really slow or a Duramax, don't worry, it's just me.

Its a half mile from the nearest road hard to see but that should help for bring wildlife to it. Not much to see right now I'm hoping to plant it this fall and get the tile plugged. Tiller said he might be able to show up this fall for sure next spring. VZWman If bored next year stop by and you can hunt it or at least give me some advice on how to improve it:) Has anyone planted native grass in the fall? Been reading on the Internet it works good i'm not so sure about it. Has to be done after nov. 1st.

Back