"New" updated forum???

Upland Hunter

Anyone else notice the headline on the home page here stating that we were going to receive a new, updated website in January??? Originally it stated the new website would debut in November. It's now February and I've seen no change. I guess it will be postponed once again....wonder what is going on??? Perhaps a moderator would like to comment and bring us all up to speed.

Last edited:
:eek:You have seen no changes. They are selling all kinds of stuff, and the header has changed. I don't know what your looking at. :) What did you expect????

Last edited:
I am guessing that webguy does not make a bunch on this website and is doing his best as his resources allow.

What have they done they have turned me into a company man.

Just as soon as it changes guys will be whining they can't navigate it,post pictures,or use private messages. :cool:

It works good as it stands.

I don't think anyone's complaining, it was just an inquiry based on the note on the front page.
I personally don't need to see any changes..

I think we all have an opinion on what constitutes change. Change for the better is well...better; but change just to be different is not always positive. I along with most of you visit several different blogs and find UPH very well presented and professional and I'm not speaking from a moderator standpoint. My recommendation is to PM Webguy and let him know what changes you are expecting or would like to see. We (mods) do not have the means to change the website. For now, this is what we have and should enjoy!

I would expect mostly design changes to the main website and maybe some functionality changes to the Main site, not the forum.

Forum functionality is pretty basic and many of them use the same technology.

Good participants make a good forum (and good mods too:))

Some changes are on the way, we have been busy working with PF on somethings as well working on projects all over the board. So there has been alot of programming for other sites. But UPH is getting close. We hope things start falling in to place soon. We hope to broaden the experience here at UPH. He is working on it, trust me. I am excited to see the end product as it all comes together.............

And by the way who has not ordered a UPH sweatshirt yet? Better get them fast. They are flying off the shelves!

Back