New pup

gcoach

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the best place for this or not. I "lost" my 7 year old vizsla to cancer 2 weeks ago. A real kick in the ****. I feel the need to start the search for a new member to the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of vizsla breeders in Minnesota, eastern South Dakota or northern Iowa? Thanks for any information.

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the best place for this or not. I "lost" my 7 year old vizsla to cancer 2 weeks ago. A real kick in the ****. I feel the need to start the search for a new member to the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of vizsla breeders in Minnesota, eastern South Dakota or northern Iowa? Thanks for any information.

the " LAZLO" Lives in Minnesota hunts wild Pheasants in ND and breeds great Vizsla's :cheers:

Last edited:
gcoach; we're going to move your pup thread into the bird dog portion of the forum:)

check Anderson Country kennels. They are in Mitchell, SD. About an hr west of Sioux Falls. They breed good ones and think they are used as guide dogs.

Back