New Pro Article Writers

boberosagundogs

Hello been on here for a few months. We are currently the new Ultimate Pheasant Hunting gun dog writers. We are with Boberosa Gun Dogs and we will we writing a weekly article that can be found under the header bar under dog training on the Ulitmate Pheasant Hunting home page. The link to the first article is here.

http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/news/2010/03/08/gun-dog-up/

We would love suggestions for future articles, and will be focusing this month on what do do with new puppies and selecting the right dog.
We have been training all breeds of gun dogs professionally for 33 years and look forward to writng future article for Ulitmate Pheasant Hunting.

Please let us know what kinds of thing you like to see. Issues, training questions, conditioning, or any other topics you'd like addressed.

Good deal! i will def want to read on a weekly basis. I run a GSP, and in the past Black Labs.

this will def be helpful for any one whos starting a gun dog and have never experienced it in the past.

You may want to post your weekly articles say in Training or what not. I will def be reading these.

thanks!

Welcome to the site and I'm looking forward to the write-ups!!!! I run a GSP also and would love to see something on the dog food brands. :thumbsup:

Welcome and thanks for the quick reply to me emai the other day.

I would like to read more about summer/preseason conditioning and how a professional trainer prepares for the season.

Matt D

Welcome to UPH, I am happy to see you here.........Bob

Thank you very much for the article. I hope to see more excellent one's in the near future as I keep shopping and saving for the right dog.

Awesome Guys, can not wait for the next one!!!!:thumbsup:

Welcome
I do like what Matt D asked to see some summer and preseason training.

Back