new guy

WinsuperX-2

Hey there everyone. Looks like a lot of great topics on this site. I really love pheasant hunting, but don't get a chance to do lot. So, I am looking forward to reading about everyones experiances and shoot the breeze.
Jason

Howdy from the TX Panhandle...you will enjoy the site.

Welcome to UPH Jason. Happy to have you here. Come often and stay late. My name is Bob and you'll be seeing me around here quite a bit.---Bob

You new guys need to watch out with these old guys around...as tehy get odelr tehy bigen to tpye strnagely and dvire Frods and hnut with dgos that hvae tials...be arfiad, be vrey afaird......:D

Welcome to the site X2

You new guys need to watch out with these old guys around...as tehy get odelr tehy bigen to tpye strnagely and dvire Frods and hnut with dgos that hvae tials...be arfiad, be vrey afaird......:D

I drnksi to ttha :cheers:

Kiotehntr- the X2 is my go to waterfowl & turkey gun, I love it but my pheasant gun is my old Browning 2000 auto, not as heavy and has a beautiful swing!

Now that's pert near hilraous rigt ther....:D

X2, I don't know why Jim made the funny statement. I am as old in age as anybody here. I can tell you this I don't drive Fords and I don't bite and my dogs has one of those stubby tails. So I don't know what there is to be afraid of.---Bob

X2, I don't know why Jim made the funny statement. I am as old in age as anybody here. I can tell you this I don't drive Fords and I don't bite and my dogs has one of those stubby tails. So I don't know what there is to be afraid of.---Bob
Hey Bob, I think that he's making, let me see here, what do the old timers call it....oh yeah , he's making a funny.....:eek: LOL welcome to the site man

Yep just being goofy Bob, I got picked on early by the Ford/Pointer boys; I drive a Chevy and have GSP's, so don't take it personal...I have greatly enjoyed your posts as well as others. For those who don't know, I'm a HS Principal so at times my humor may be channeled anger so bear with me...:) I'll straighten up in due time...:rolleyes:

I knew it was a funny I drive a Dogde Durango, My Camper is on 1995 chevy. My dog is a stubby tailed Brittany. No I didn't take it personal I was just making a comment is all. Hay it is all in good fun and that is why we come here. Right?---Bob

Kiotehntr- the X2 is my go to waterfowl & turkey gun, I love it but my pheasant gun is my old Browning 2000 auto, not as heavy and has a beautiful swing!

I shoot a 2000 Twenty late in the season. It doesn't like to get dirty but the gun is just right weightwise and swings like a the sxs I use most of the time.
________
Type 300

Last edited:
Being a Winchester guy X2, have you tried the SX3...I'm in the market and thought I was headed down the Benelli train until I handled one of the new SX3's.

I have never tried the SX3..My dad is a dealer, and he said it is real nice gun...he has had a lot of positive feedback on it....I love the X2 so much that i have not really been interested in another....the Benelli shouldered nice for me, but just wasn't the fit I have with my X2.

Back