New Guy From ND

The_Edouard

Hey guys I have been on the site for almost a month now and have even commented on some posts a couple of times but never did introduce myself. I live and hunt primarily in ND, I have two French Brittany's that I have been accused of loving more than my wife:) I love to hunt any and all upland species but pheasants are king in my book. I hope to go on my first sage grouse and ruffed grouse hunts this fall but we will see what happens. Also just wanted to say that its nice to be on a forum where everyone gets along no matter what the topic and where so many people are willing to offer help and suggestions.

Hey guys I have been on the site for almost a month now and have even commented on some posts a couple of times but never did introduce myself. I live and hunt primarily in ND, I have two French Brittany's that I have been accused of loving more than my wife:) I love to hunt any and all upland species but pheasants are king in my book. I hope to go on my first sage grouse and ruffed grouse hunts this fall but we will see what happens. Also just wanted to say that its nice to be on a forum where everyone gets along no matter what the topic and where so many people are willing to offer help and suggestions.

Edouard,

Welcome the the sight. I've read your posts, and am glade you posted an intro.:thumbsup: WELCOME

Welcome good to see your intro:thumbsup:

Goldeneye,

I see that you are from Kimball, I have some inlaws that live in the Watkins area. I have a nephew that is a little young yet but is a hunting nut and I would like to take him out this year for a short walk or two, are there any good public areas around there?

Welcome to UPH, It is great to have another Brittany man on here. Hope to see you often.........Bob

Goldeneye,

I see that you are from Kimball, I have some inlaws that live in the Watkins area. I have a nephew that is a little young yet but is a hunting nut and I would like to take him out this year for a short walk or two, are there any good public areas around there?

I know a few outlaws in Watkins but no inlaws:D
When the time comes get ahold of me maybe we can just pick up a few birds and release them for him to shoot at or watch the dogs work.
Lots of public land but hunting on them is not the best. Private is better in this area.

Back