new friends made

well genlemen we have had a great time lots of roosters with new friends and great food and drink after the hunt met another member this weekend and had a hellova good time will post pics soon:10sign: :cheers:

very much so jeff I do believe the fraise from young guns sums it up ( DID U SEE THE SIZE OF THAT GODDAMN COCKLE DOODLE DOOO ) yep that about sums up the rest of saturday and all of sunday good times great memories

I had a great time out there with GCB, good people, good food, and good drinks good dog work about sums it up!

73063_177189015628156_100000111776392_623989_3400657_n.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Congratulations guys! Glad to hear you did well. Did you have any snow or precip to work with? We sure didn't and we didn't do so well.

Spense,
some great pictures there, looks like you had a pretty good time, talked to the ole GCB today and was told I had better look at the pictures as he told me when I comes ta visit I could sleep right there within his dogs, now I know what I got to look forward to :D
He told me that first picture were of yout TWO guys limit for the first day, not bad huh :)

Back