Need Help!

Uhhhhhhh, Man I got nothin' Good Luck!!!!:thumbsup:

Just get things ready for the new pup. Bring her to look at them and promise her you will do the dishes. (No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.)Good Luck on this one.
P.S.
I always leave a couple in the sink just incase.

I think the situation calls for jewelry. Might be expensive.:eek:

Or just go with the "its easier to ask forgiveness than permission"

Put some pants on people be the alpha male:eek: . You must be tough on this one. I'm going to leave you and taking the dogs with me if you don't let me have another dog. If it looks like she going to hit you with a frying pan then take the sensitive route. Good luck:thumbsup:

cc and jeff,

wow, cooty.
good advice if you want to lose have of what you own, or get beat to death with a frying pan. jeff your on your own on this one. dont now your wife, but nowen some scarey women in my life. xxx good luck with the third dog:thumbsup:

I'd go with "I had to rescue this puppy. He had no were to go and he looked so cute just sitting there. I'm going to try to find him a good home but it might take a week or two" No way after a couple of weeks it is going to be allowed to leave.

Thanks for the tips guys. My wife doesn't care too much for animals, so the puppy sympathy thing probably wouldn't work.

I am working on her and making some headway.

FCSpringer- I think I am going to get a red setter from Celtic Farms. They have a couple of females that are going to be in the low 30 pound range. I like a small dog for in the house.

Back