More snow.

It sucks!!!! :mad: The wife and I are suppose to be on a flight out of Aberdeen at 6:45 AM Monday morning headed to Vegas. Of course have to switch flights in Mpls. which may be a problem area too. I've put together a reunion of guys I was stationed with in the Army 40+ years ago. Our big event is Monday night and since I"m the one in charge I have to be there. Keep your fingers crossed.

We're suppose to get 6-10 inches tonight and Sunday with 40 mph winds.

Ahhh, hah,hah,haaaaaa, so far not a flake here.:thumbsup: it is all staying south of me. I will have to send a link to the " I see trees of green" song to my training group right in the heart of it.:D My turn to poke them now.:thumbsup:

Ahhhh Crud:mad: 47 minutes later and a white out, not kidding folks. This is the worst visability of the year. You could litterly watch it come, that quick. I am sure drivers were caught off guard. Gosh I hate snow.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I saw grass since last wenesday, then sunday morning... was WHITE again. i didnt want to see any white on the ground since i was getting used to the warm weather. but they say end of feb and march, is when we get the crooked weather moods.

Got up Sunday morning and checked our flights to Vegas. Our flight out of Aberdeen Monday morning had already been cancelled. Quickly packed the Expedition and headed out in the storm for Minneapolis so we could catch the flight this morning. Got 72 miles east of Aberdeen to I29 and couldn't get any further east or south. Headed north to Fargo and ran out of the snow. Tried to get a flight out of Fargo but nothing was available. So got on i94 and headed to the Twin Cities. Hit snow just north of Alexandria. Fought snow all the way but made it to my friends in Bloomington by 7:30 PM. Got online and found out our flight from Mpls. to Vegas was cancelled. The soonest I might be able to get to Vegas is Tuesday night. I have worked for a year putting together this reunion of my Army buddies from 40+ years ago and now I won't be there. I takes place Monday evening. SUCKS! :mad:
I'm still in Bloomington and will probably head home tomorrow.

AAh man Zeb that sucks. Hard to believe you could not get out from Fargo, even if you had to go some where else first. Boy I bet your steamed. I feel for ya man.:(
I don't have it that bad. I thought I was getting lucky but now it turns out that I have more snow blown in then I had all year. Deep drifts. It is fluffy though, so it should melt fast. Hope you can see them again George.

Sorry to hear that George, I know how hard it is to travel back there. I tried it a few times, when I lived in MN. Hopefully your buddies can help in getting another get together going.......Bob

All that driving, you would have been better off just heading towards Vegas and driving out there.

Sorry all your hard work got messed up with the storm. I have about had it with the weather this winter. I could move to a warmer area and not look back in a heart beat.

Onpoint

Left the Twin Cities this morning and came home. Bagged the whole trip. It really sucks missing that reunion after I've been working for a year to locate guys and put it together. I talked to some of the guys while they were together last night and everyone expressed their appreciation for what I did. Sounded like they were having a fun time. They are talking of having another one in a couple of years. I sure hope so.

They got 20" of snow in Bloomington and we got 17.7" here in Aberdeen. Unbelievable the piles of snow in my neighborhood. My front yard is 5-6 feet deep on the level and in the back it's to the top of my 4' fence. Spring can't come soon enough for me.

Left the Twin Cities this morning and came home. Bagged the whole trip. It really sucks missing that reunion after I've been working for a year to locate guys and put it together. I talked to some of the guys while they were together last night and everyone expressed their appreciation for what I did. Sounded like they were having a fun time. They are talking of having another one in a couple of years. I sure hope so.

They got 20" of snow in Bloomington and we got 17.7" here in Aberdeen. Unbelievable the piles of snow in my neighborhood. My front yard is 5-6 feet deep on the level and in the back it's to the top of my 4' fence. Spring can't come soon enough for me.

Sorry to hear you missed it after all your hard work!!! Just wondering how you keep the dogs from jumping or walking over the fence with all that white stuff!!!!:cheers:

The snow around the chain link fence is still pretty fluffy so they can't just walk over it. They could get over if they really wanted but they know they are not suppose to go over that fence and don't even try. Good doggies!

Absolutely. I was sitting at a friends in Bloomington last night while the guys were getting together and having a ball in Vegas. I was one totally pissed off camper just to put it mildly. :mad:

Back