LOOK who

There you go Tom! Happy birthday my friend.

Many years!!!

Nick

Well, God willing it will be a good year for you and your family.

God's blessings Tom.

Nick

Happy b-day Tom! Hope to catch you this year in SD buddy.:cheers:

Happy b-day Tom! Hope to catch you this year in SD buddy.:cheers:

You coming back? I am planning on a couple trips this year, possibly three just like the good old days. Our trip last December was pretty darn good, but I did miss the October warmth as this December was pretty brutal. My dog had a 1/2" of ice on his back a couple days from the sleet

David0311

You coming back? I am planning on a couple trips this year, possibly three just like the good old days. Our trip last December was pretty darn good, but I did miss the October warmth as this December was pretty brutal. My dog had a 1/2" of ice on his back a couple days from the sleet

Tom,

When you know your dates--let me know if you would--be fun to meet up after these years on the net--

I plan on being out from the opener until Thanksgiving at least--wife will be going to AZ. When I leave for S.D. so I'm pretty flexible--

Regards D.C.:cheers:

Tom,

When you know your dates--let me know if you would--be fun to meet up after these years on the net--

I plan on being out from the opener until Thanksgiving at least--wife will be going to AZ. When I leave for S.D. so I'm pretty flexible--

Regards D.C.:cheers:

David,

i know i will be up second weekend for the fri-sunday hunt. I could possible extend it and hunt on thursday if you had some time. Then i am coming up second week in November, then more than likely in December

I'm coming, worked too much overtime this winter and have lots of comp to use.:cheers:

David0311

David,

i know i will be up second weekend for the fri-sunday hunt. I could possible extend it and hunt on thursday if you had some time. Then i am coming up second week in November, then more than likely in December

Great--will be in contact as season gets closer and In know guiding schedule--
Do you come up through Winner area by chance?
DC?

Back