Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Those are really nice photos of two very good looking dogs. Really nice.:coolpics::thumbsup::

Those are really nice photos of two very good looking dogs. Really nice.:coolpics::thumbsup::

Thanks for the tips, really shortened the learning curve for me.:cheers:

Jim, that is one beautiful dog. You should be very proud. If she only hunts half as good as she looks you have a real winner! :thumbsup:

She's a beaut for sure!

Here's a pic of Bud after he may or may not have went awol and flushed some birds wild.:eek:

I think this is a pretty cool pic of JonnyB's dog Max.

:)
PVH_4858.jpg
[/URL][/img]

At 9 months

At 11 years and 9 months
A little stubborn and hates taking photos. Her "graying" is more intense than the aging of her spirit. She pointed four wild roosters in one small cattail slough bordering a corn field. First two busted a little wild, but she held her point - which was surprising. As I walked up to her rooster number 3 took flight and I dropped him. She then took 10 steps towards the dead bird and locked up again. Rooster #4 took off and my gun had no shells.

Great stuff BRITTMAN, beautiful dogs.:cheers:

Short Evening Run....

Three weeks from the first trip of the year to SD. Was able to break free for 30 minutes one evening late last week with my girl Samantha to take a short run. 1 for 2 on grouse. I did get a dirty look from Sam on the missed bird especially when it was the easier shot of the two over solid points.

Last edited:
Oh the joy of a good hunting dog, those ears tell all.

Back