Lets get this forum started, Pheasant Fest 2011

onpoint

http://www.pheasantfest.org/

National Pheasant Fest 2011: Omaha, NE January 28-30, 2011

Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever have announced that the organization's premier event, National Pheasant Fest, will be returning to Omaha, NE, in 2011.

"We're excited to bring National Pheasant Fest back to Nebraska." said Howard Vincent, Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever President and CEO.

More details of the 2011 Pheasant Fest will be unveiled on the site as they develop. We hope to see you in Omaha next January!
What is Pheasant Fest?

Pheasant Fest is a trade show that will focus on wildlife conservation, upland game bird hunting, dog training, and wildlife habitat management and restoration. In connection with the trade show, Pheasants Forever will hold seminars on habitat improvement, pheasant hunting, shooting sports, wild game cooking, dog training, conservation and lots more!

Why have it the last week of the Kansas Season.... I'll never make it to this if they continue to have it then. Last year I called about why not have it this year the first weekend in Feb. Wouldn't that make more sense??

I agree Spence, that is the last weekend of our quail season and you better believe I'll be out there trying to bag those last fleeting moments of hunting season.

Back