JOEL ETCHEN Beretta Silver Pigeon 20 Ga.

Aye Mates,
I am helping me good Mate Pete sell his Joel Etchen Silver Pigeon Grade III 20 bore. *This gun is in like new condition Pete having bought it just a wee bit o'er a year ago - brand spanking new from Joel Etchen Custom Gunsmithing for $3400. *There has not been more than 100 rounds fired through this shotgun. *The gun has 28" tubes and is chambered for up to 3" rounds. *This gun is in near mint condition and the sole reason for it's sale is Pete is under orders from his doctors to cease all shooting due to his having experienced two detached retinas in his eyes and had suffered sight loss which has been surgically restored. *His doctors have warned him that sustained recoil could cause him permanent sight loss and he is absolutely heartbroken to part with this beautiful shotgun. *If I needed another 20 gauge O/U, I assure ye this never would have made it to this board.😊

This shotgun was custom upgraded by Joel Etchen and boasts custom worked single selective trigger assembly and beautifully figured wood upgrade that is virtual eye candy. *The gun comes with 5 screw in chokes IC, IM, SP, M, and F. *Pete lives just a few miles from meself, and is willing to meet with interested parties within driving distance at his home. *For interested gunnies in the New England / NY area, this would be a worthwhile drive. *Pete is willing to ship the gun to your FFL. * Pete is asking $2800.* The gun has had a custom recoil pad installed by Joel Etchen to increase the total LOP from the standard Beretta Silver Pigeon LOP, the original butt plate has been retained and could easily be reinstalled to shorten the LOP to the original dimension. *The gun is cast for the right handed shooter.

Any interest parties can PM me via this board and I will help them make connections with the seller. *I am certain this beautiful gun will sell quickly. *Pete was adamant that I find this beautiful shot gun a home with an owner that will shoot it and chase birds with it.

Cheers,
Mike / Irishwhistler☘️

Last edited:
Beautiful gun, I just picked up a 690 field III in 20 or else I'd be all over it. Is there a possibility your friend will ever get to shoot reduced recoil ammo, that gun has awesome wood, good luck with the sale.

Beautiful gun, I just picked up a 690 field III in 20 or else I'd be all over it. Is there a possibility your friend will ever get to shoot reduced recoil ammo, that gun has awesome wood, good luck with the sale.

PTM,
Pete will not be able to shoot anything with any degree of recoil as it would present a risk to him permanantly losing his eyesight, a risk he does not want to take.

Mike☘️

Beautiful gun well worth the 2800, actually a steal at that price. I'm like you Irishwhistler, if I needed a 20 out I would be all over this!

On an Irish note my families immigrant ancestor was born in Dublin in 1713, my son carries his name, so happy belated St Patrick's Day friend!

Beautiful gun well worth the 2800, actually a steal at that price. I'm like you Irishwhistler, if I needed a 20 out I would be all over this!

On an Irish note my families immigrant ancestor was born in Dublin in 1713, my son carries his name, so happy belated St Patrick's Day friend!

Aye Mate,
I have a very deep sentimental attachment to me 20 bore o/u, if not, I would have sold it and purchased this shotgun offered by Pete. I have no doubt the gun will sell and told Pete to sit tight on it.:thumbsup:

Slainte:cheers:,
Mikey☘️

Back