Imported Entertainment

I was on a bus trip so it's foggy but I think it was Yale or a small town right by there

A bus trip across South Dakota and strip joint in the fog! There ought to be a storyin that, come clean, we feel cheated! A friend of mine now gone grew up in Huron, and his favorite story involved the local bordello and coming of age at 16.

A bus trip across South Dakota and strip joint in the fog! There ought to be a storyin that, come clean, we feel cheated! A friend of mine now gone grew up in Huron, and his favorite story involved the local bordello and coming of age at 16.

Good Times Good Times! All I can say boys it is more than just the hunt it is South Dakota!!!

Things can get pretty wild in Dallas, SD. I have no idea as to what the name of the place is. However, have a designated driver as the state police surround the place.

Things can get pretty wild in Dallas, SD. I have no idea as to what the name of the place is. However, have a designated driver as the state police surround the place.

ah, this is the place where they throw a sheet of plywood on the pool table!:thumbsup:

I seem to spend my road trips in a drafty camper sharing rat cheese with the birddogs through the long cold, dark nights. Resturant food, strippers, hot and cold running water, heated rooms, I think I might get soft and forget why I'm there! On second thought, I'm sure my wife and daughters, (all armed) would remind me!

Back