Imported Entertainment

hazzard

Just wanted to know if there are any Bars in between the Huron and Mitchell area that will have some imported entertainment next week? ;)

Last edited:
Entrainment? That has me a little concerned.

HA!

Entrainment definition--To carry (suspended particles, for example) along in a current.

Damn computer keys anyway!!

I think this gentlemen is looking for a girly bar, not a chemical reaction......well, maybe those 2 go hand in hand:D

HA!

Entrainment definition--To carry (suspended particles, for example) along in a current.

I think this gentlemen is looking for a girly bar, not a chemical reaction......well, maybe those 2 go hand in hand:D

KB, you are too much!

Seasonal Entertainment

In one of Jum Harrison's stories or novels a character as a young woman picked up some needed extra money entertaining bird hunters.

Last edited:
The Kongo club is a real strip club. I want the bars that put plywood over the pool table and call it a stage.

The Kongo club is a real strip club. I want the bars that put plywood over the pool table and call it a stage.

Don't be so picky! :) I don't think you will find what you are looking for.

Lets all be honest the Kongo Club is no were near classy. There are holes in the cealing above the pool table. Trust me its a good time.

Last edited:
HA!

Yea, most of those girls are ok untill the chemicals wear off. Than they get kinda gnarly. In my younger years I got talked into a strip club journey during a nw kansas pheasant opener. We got stuck in Alma neb. All i can say is WOW!

commonly known as Cabela's North........the cops used to make a living on DUI's over there, been a few years for me, but we had a damn good time.
best seat in the house is on "sniffer's row".......:thumbsup:

Oh you guys are talking about strippers. When you mentioned "Imported Entertainment" I though you were refering to all the out of state hunters coming and their shooting ability.

MM
:D
that a good one
:D

Back