Housing??????? in NE Montana.

PHEZZYBOY FROID

Just found out last night that our group has lost our accomomdations. We are a group of six guys, middle aged...not big partyer's

Any one in NE Montana, (Froid, Antelope, Plentywood, Homestead, Medicine Lake, etc) , have a house or rooms for rent, looking at nights of October 14th & 15th.

Due to high oil activity and construction boom, our previously arranged rooms will still be occupied during this time.

Any help would be appreciated
PBF

Try further to the west? Saco, Malta, Havre? Maybe you could find something there?

js I tried sending you a pm, won't go through.:confused:

Just found out last night that our group has lost our accomomdations. We are a group of six guys, middle aged...not big partyer's

Any one in NE Montana, (Froid, Antelope, Plentywood, Homestead, Medicine Lake, etc) , have a house or rooms for rent, looking at nights of October 14th & 15th.

Due to high oil activity and construction boom, our previously arranged rooms will still be occupied during this time.

Any help would be appreciated

PBF

It's going to be tough finding lodging in that area. Tents, trailer camp at the Froid ball park?
I noticed in Culbertson that there a bunch of units move in for the oil guys. So maybe give the Motels there a call. [Diamond Willow or Kings Inn].

There is 2-3 motels in Scobey, that's out of oil country. Also Sydney but that's oil. Wolf Point?

Housing in NE MT

Just sent you a PM....I have some private lots available in Antelope if you have a camper...plenty of self-contained with dump available:)

Try the Lakeridge Motel and Cabins at FT Peck (17 miles east of Glasgow)-- 888-554-8125.
Gene and Donna Moore are owners.

Hey Guys

Thanks to everyone.
We have lodging in Medicine Lake.
And now the coutdown begins...Sept 27th and counting.
We hunt the 2nd weekend, so hopefully some of you NE Montana guys leave some birds for us to at least take some pics of....

Best of Luck to all.
Enjoy the hunt, Enjoy the outdoors, and most important enjoy your buddies.....this time of year comes around too infrequently...

should be lots of ducks there! i was in Sidney up from Glendive and back today,didnt see a bird on the road. My Sidney PF contact says he doubts he has 5% of the remaining population he had 5 years ago. Leave some birds! and shoot lots of ducks! have fun:)

I took the Back roads from Wibaux to Culbertson in early Sept'
Good upland bird country.
Nothing but ducks, geese and a kazillion doves.

Thanks to everyone.
We have lodging in Medicine Lake.
And now the coutdown begins...Sept 27th and counting.
We hunt the 2nd weekend, so hopefully some of you NE Montana guys leave some birds for us to at least take some pics of....

Best of Luck to all.
Enjoy the hunt, Enjoy the outdoors, and most important enjoy your buddies.....this time of year comes around too infrequently...

PHEZZYBOY, I've been thinking I'll miss the MT pheasant opener. :eek:
That would be the end of a looooong tradition.
I'm getting motivated, I feel like walking the endless grasslands. :)
Besides I've got all the licenses, might as well take a few ducks.
I'll let you know what I find in the Froid area.:cheers:

I have been in Froid Medicine lake for a week or more every year for 4 years, but not going this year.... it will be quiet i think for upland after opening imho

Back