Hot

mnmthunting

Banned
Hot! like in the 90's out in MT.

Not at all unusual For early Sept. Snakes will be everywhere! :eek:

I'm chomping at the bit to get going, guess I'll wait a week.

It has been hot here the last couple of weeks. 90's for highs and upper 60's for lows. Could really use some moisture or some hunting spots may be closed due to fire restrictions. The heat has been good for business though as I've been swamped the last few weeks.

According to radar, it showed wide spread good Rain up in the NE Yesterday. From about Terry to Glasgow North and East.:)

Extended forecast for NE MT is for cooling Weather starting about the 5th. Low 70's for highs. Cool nights.:)
I'm thinking I'll head out for a week or so on the 4th or 5th.

John, You and a couple other guys will get first hand bird reports, and locations via email. :cheers:

Roasting hot down here in TN. Humidity about 92%. Sucks , tough to work a dog past about 9 am. Good luck to you guys! Thanks for answering all my questions.

There are a few places that are very Good Hun hunting that I will stay away from until cold weather. Crawling with snakes.

Few years back I was day dreaming heading back to the truck, stepped on something hard and round. Like stepping on a Base Ball bat. The rattle:eek:
Looked back and a 5 footer in striking mode. WOW!!

Down the trail a bit Ruff is sniffing in a hole in the bank, I walk over and SNAKES half dozen or more, MAD as Heck.
Couldn't get out of the area fast enough.

Many places You may never run into snakes. Some places crawl with snakes.

Now the forecast for Wed-Wed is low 80's. The weather forecasters, why bother. :confused:
Anyway, work on weather trends I guess.
Cool nights, 50'-60's make for nice morning hunting. Besides, I'll probably re locate every day. Afternoon with the air on, not a big thing for me to go 1-2 hundred miles or more! Lots of things to check out on my Sept trips.

Maybe find some shade and pass shoot some Eurasians for supper. :)

And, I know some nice "islands on the prairie" going up about 6-9 thousand ft. Cool up there, probably some white stuff up top. I nice brace of Blue's would be fun.

I'm packing up. :cheers:

Back