Hey Everyone

Prairie Drifter

The richness of this site comes from over 9,000 members exchanging ideas and tales. Right now there are 609 people on this site and only 2 are members. Please select a name that is either your own, or represents you in the field, pick an avatar that is a favorite and join this forum in a positive discussion of our favorite reason to be outside!

Plenty of room for more involvement! Sign your kids up too! Maybe we need a youth thread! Bring it on!

I think it would be a lot busier around here if photos could be posted directly to the site from whatever youre posting from not using another site.

I think it would be a lot busier around here if photos could be posted directly to the site from whatever youre posting from not using another site.

That will come shortly. We need to upgrade the software and last time I updated it, I was not a fan of the update. I'll let you guys know.

That will come shortly. We need to upgrade the software and last time I updated it, I was not a fan of the update. I'll let you guys know.

Thank you.

(also, of those who have not posted, I must confess that 2,373 of them are my followers who proclaim me "mystical" and follow my every post. I hope this doesn't throw the demographic off.)

:)

Last edited:

Thank you for creating and maintaining this excellent, highly successful site.

Thank you.

(also, of those who have not posted, I must confess that 2,373 of them are my followers who proclaim me "mystical" and follow my every post. I hope this doesn't throw the demographic off.)

:)

Mystical? Really? Who knew?! ;)

I've never been successful at posting photos, but then I'm a tech klutz.

Do you also realize that of the 9,000+ members that there are approx 3,500 members that have never posted on this forum?

Good point. No reason not to post, this is one of the most friendly and welcoming hunting forums I've ever been on. I haven't seen anyone get into a flame war or individually scorched yet...

Just speaking for myself, its' nearly time for bowfishing, p-dog shooting, and spring dog training, so I tend to fiddle around less online this time of year...

frankly a thread dedicated for Women who hunt birds with dogs might be a connective thread?

I think so. I've been trying promote women hunting. Come on women! Let's hear from you on this forum. Don't be shy.

Speaking for myself, my wife reads over my shoulder and tells me what to say. She also feels her dog is better than mine and I beginning to wonder if she is not going to claim the new pup.Actually some days last fall she got more birds than me so maybe her dog is better.

Back