Hello from NJ

outdoorslife89

New member here from NJ. Fisherman/deer hunter turning to pheasant hunting(quail/chukar in the future) more and more for the camaraderie, enjoyment of just being outdoors with friends/mans best friend and possibly getting family members into the sport where they have no interest in deer hunting. Openly willing to learn and always thirsty for knowledge.

We just got a 6 week old Black Lab mix we named Remi and may be getting a Brittany within the year(or so) to come.

I look forward to learning from everyone on here as I already have in the short (1 1/2 - 2 weeks) amount of time I have lurked around the site.

Regards,

-Steve

Last edited:
Remi is catching on quick! A little over 8 weeks old now. She has learned come, sit and kennel. She was introduced to her first pheasant wing yesterday and the least I can say is WOW! What a drive she has! She teaches me as I help guide her. I will make a post of this w/pics when I find the time

Welcome to the site Steve. Lots of interesting people on the site. I am sure you will enjoy it. Nice looking lab puppy.

Back