GWP for adoption

PcolaGSP

Was at Sioux Falls Humane Society yesterday and saw a really nice GWP they took in. Someone found it and kept it for a while, but could not keep it. Other dogs all going nuts when I walked through, but she was calm. 2 year old female. I asked to take her out for a walk, and she seemed very bold, alert for tweety birds, came when I called her, and sat when told. Powerfully built, beautiful gait, and can cover some ground. If any way I could take another dog I would have grabbed her. I know it's always a crapshoot, but for a small fee this may make someone a REALLY nice dog. Pics and video on their website don't do her justice. Hope she finds a good home.

david0311

Was at Sioux Falls Humane Society yesterday and saw a really nice GWP they took in. Someone found it and kept it for a while, but could not keep it. Other dogs all going nuts when I walked through, but she was calm. 2 year old female. I asked to take her out for a walk, and she seemed very bold, alert for tweety birds, came when I called her, and sat when told. Powerfully built, beautiful gait, and can cover some ground. If any way I could take another dog I would have grabbed her. I know it's always a crapshoot, but for a small fee this may make someone a REALLY nice dog. Pics and video on their website don't do her justice. Hope she finds a good home.

Looked her up--beautiful looking dog--wish I lived closer--if not gun shy could be a great find for someone--lab guy but would be really tempted--if not so far--someone check this dog out PLEASE--

Does anyone know if they keep dogs until adopted --or do they put them down after a certain amount of time???(if so maybe making a early road trip) Going through there in about a month--dc

I live close, but not in the market for another dog right now...(went so far as to show the wife) but, I did forward the information to several friends who I thought may be interested..

She disappeared from the website over the weekend, and when I called this morning, they said she had been adopted. She was a nice dog.. lets hope she went to a good home.

david0311

I live close, but not in the market for another dog right now...(went so far as to show the wife) but, I did forward the information to several friends who I thought may be interested..

She disappeared from the website over the weekend, and when I called this morning, they said she had been adopted. She was a nice dog.. lets hope she went to a good home.

Yep--I checked this morning as well--glad she found a home--other wise could not have let her be put down--thanks for your efforts:cheers:

Back