GSP lost dog !!

UplandHntr

I saw a post on FB that a guy found an older shorthair 10 miles E of Aberdeen and its been taken to the vet in Groton. Looks like hes pretty skinny. I dont know if FB links work here. Pass the word around

Heres a screen shot of the pup
2D94384C-CAD2-442E-8635-400B61C2B429.png

He is an old boy, would suck to lose your dog and have to leave without him...I am assuming the fella isn't a local. It took about 7 years before my GSP setted-down to where he had decent house manners and my wife started to enjoy him. She just wasn't too kean on dogs high-banking off the living room walls.

Can you post the actual FB link to this thread?

Unfortunately this is likely another case of someone just letting the dog go. Doesn't appear he a collar or tags.

I cant post the link unless someone can guide me. Might be because its a private group? Theres no copy function. You still didnt get my email?
is anyone here a member of pheasant hunting junkies on FB?

If you go to the post on Facebook there should be three horizontal dots on the upper right corner click on that and at the bottom says copy link. Copy the link and post it here.

If you go to the post on Facebook there should be three horizontal dots on the upper right corner click on that and at the bottom says copy link. Copy the link and post it here.
Negative
Not an option. I think its because its a private group

Attachments

• 59621582-2B5A-43C1-8BA4-A1EE91A18600.png
    59621582-2B5A-43C1-8BA4-A1EE91A18600.png
    387.6 KB · Views: 3
an elderly gentleman of a dog. not unlikely that he was abandoned. if so, i hope the culprit's karma account is permanently closed - with prejudice.

ugh-really sucks! how do you reflect on all the years of hunting with your companion, take off his collar and drive away!!?? some people amaze me with the sh@# they do. I hope for both the owner and the dog that this is not the case and that they are re-united. Also-my hat off and a big thank you to the folks that are nourishing and sheltering him!

Vet says he is doing well and will spend about another week under care. If not claimed by then, will be turned over to a pet rescue org.

Back