Good News

allaboutthedux

Last Friday I talked with the farmer whose ground we will hunt in SE ND (not saying what county). He said he has been seeing quite a few birds lately. Last Monday he saw a hen with a clutch of 16 and another later in the week with a clutch of 12. He said it's still not what it used to be but seeing plenty of birds for this fall. That's the second farmer in the county that has told me the same thing. Both said it's real dry but the birds are around. Pretty pumped for trip!!:)

thanks for some good news for a change man i was starting to worry about other reports of some doom & gloom sounds like the plots lands out west got mowed down??? not good at all...

ill be talking to a few biologist here asap & hearing what the have to say about the habitat loss & wear not to go just to be sure my plan is a good 1...

also got to get me my PLOTS land atlas mailed to me asap ill be happy once thats in my hands... looks like they added a few peaces of public lands wear i plan to hunt or stayed the same also GOOD NEWS... cant wait for the brood reports!!!

Back