Found Male GSP South Of Dickinson ND.

Labs

In the way home from work this afternoon, found a lost neutered nake GSP about 5 nikes south of HW10 on 116th Ave SW. Orange collar, no tags or name plate. If you are missing this guy, message me. I'll also check with the vets in Dickinson.

Attachments

• IMG_20201110_135340601_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201110_135340601_HDR.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20201110_135458775_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201110_135458775_HDR.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 3
Found his owner & got him home. This is Tank...

Reactions: TGM
Glad you took it upon yourself to help the dog and the owner. (y):)

Many years ago we found a black lab (under one year old) out in the middle of no where ND. It was obviously lost. It was December - snowy and cold. We picked up the dog and warmed him up. Of course no collar no tags. We drove around the area for about an hour looking for other hunters or anyone driving around. No one else out there but us. We found a working farm (near where we found him) as the sun was setting and they took him in. They claimed they knew the owner. This was before the internet .... forums, facebook, etc...

Last edited:
Long time ago we had a golden running around our neighborhood. The dog was nicked or darn close to nicked (he yelped) by a pickup right in front of our house (my parents). I took the dog (no collar or tags) and put him on a rope in the front yard and kept an eye.

About an hour or two later a suburban roles up and I walk out. He starts yelling at me that the dog would have come home on his own.

I told him that his dog was hit by a pickup and barely missed being at the vet or dead. He was not very apologetic or thankful so I told him the next time his dog is in my yard I would call animal control ...

Back