Dog skid plate

Old Boots

Hi Guys,
Looking for your input on a good skid plate for my EP. She got pretty nicked up and raw last week-end and the one I found didn't look like it would hold up for a day. Any brand name or web-site will help, but I am really looking for someone who has a good one they use and would recommend.

Thanks in advance!

:cheers:

Thanks for the heads up. I am not "Blog proficient" so have been fumbling around in ignorant bliss since joining :)

Thanks again Kismet

Just ordered the Rivers West for pointers. And Pepper thx you too!

Good hunting!
Old Boots

Thanks again Kismet

Just ordered the Rivers West for pointers. And Pepper thx you too!

Good hunting!
Old Boots

My pleasure, Old Boots. You should consider Ultimate Pheasant a widely dispersed, diverse collection of enablers--sort of a "self-help" group, but the helping is to do MORE of the activity.

Be safe and warm. Best to the dog.:thumbsup:

I see you already orders a Three Rivers. Good choice from what I've read. Lion Country Supply also makes vests and as far as I'm concerned they are the best vests in the business. I've gone through most every brand of dog vest out there. The sizing is either incorrect or the vest tears and fails to withstand a single day in the multi flora. The LCS vest (www.lcsupply.com) is about as good as it gets. Cordura skid plate, blaze orange with reflective striping. It just made it through a second season here in PA.

:thumbsup:

The vest was delivered and we went out yesterday, it fit perfect and was great for the 15 degree day with snow on the ground... two roosters in a quick hunt. We'll see how it holds up but so far looks good.
Thanks again for the help

Back