Dog Days!

We thought we would let Chip burn off a little energy so we headed to the lake. He loves the water, just like a Spaniel should!:)

Now that is how Cody, our Golden Retriever used to cool off. But I could let him have all the fun. Sometimes I would return home as wet as he was. :D

Now that is how Cody, our Golden Retriever used to cool off. But I could let him have all the fun. Sometimes I would return home as wet as he was. :D

LOL. Yea I came home pretty wet myself!

The last pup I had here took off across the reservoir and I had to go get him, it was pretty scary at the time, funny looking back. Man where does the time go!

How's Champ coming along? This is his second season so keep an eye on him! You know the sophomore jinx!

Champ is doing fine. He is full of energy and ready for fall. I plan to start running all the dogs on some released birds in a week or two. I'll see if I can get a picture or two when that happens.

Today was a better day to run the dogs a bit in the evening. I did see on rooster on our outing but by that time the dogs were hot and the bird circled around us and gave us the slip. One day closer!

Thanks! I try to do the simple obedience training with the pup not facing me.

We had two hens for a plant and flush but they got away from me! :(

Lookin good going to be a fire cracker.. as soon as I get birds some of the flight feathers come out...lol

Back