Danner® Sharptail™ II GTX® 8'' Non-Insulated Waterproof Hunting - $ 69 bucks

Bass Pro has these boots on clearance for $ 69 bucks. My son could use a new pair. Anyone have reviews on them ? Seems like a pretty good deal.

I've got 2 pairs of Danner Pronghorns (old style and new style), old were most comfortable boots I've ever worn. New aren't as good, but still ok. I've got a pair of high dollar made in USA Danner boots, can't remember the model, but got them used, still new in box for cheap, they're awesome boots as well.

Now I'm gonna look up these Sharptails and hope they've got my size for $69.

I have to say that until last year I only tollerated hunting boots, never really found a pair that felt good. I cringed when I paid $300 for my mendiels from Cabelas but they are absolutely amazing. It is a pleasure to wear them I even looked for them in steel toe so I could wear them to work.

Of course BPS didn't have the Danners in my size, not that I needed another pair of boots anyways.

What style of Meindl's are you using? Dad's got a pair of their heavyweight boots, think they're the Perfekt Hunter, for elk hunting, but they're too much boot for chasing birds. He likes his a lot though. Thinking I might try their lightweight boot next go round.

Back