CZ shotgun rebates

kick them up

Is anyone taking advantage of the rebates on CZ shotguns? Drakes and Bobwhites dropped $100 at MSRP . Just gauging interest.. Pardon the gun pun.
Kick 'em Up!

I was all set too, but some on unexpected bills came rolling in and my slush fund was depleted. Might still try and put some cash together for one. Can't beat the price.

No, have a used Ugartechea 20 that should arrive at my FFL on Thursday and later this fall plan on ordering a Rizzini BR110.

Loved (past tense) CZ rifles, have a few in the safe. You should have them bring back a 550’ish rifle, but put it on a diet like a Kimber 84 and stick it in a nice chunk of wood. I think I was born 50 years too late.

I bought a bobwhite 28 gauge and dryfired it a few dozen times on snap caps and now the safety wont function :) CZ responded to my email right away and sent me a return shipping label so we will see. Before the rebate I have $742 in it so if nothing else it will be a nice dog training gun but for the money it looks pretty decent. Hopefully they fix it and I don't have any future issues. I have always had 686 bird guns with no issues but wanted to try a budget sxs before I went all in.....

I'm 0 for 2 with cz's Bob white g2 and ultralight o/u. both had barrels that were not regulated properly. Anyone want to buy a nice 20 ultralight all terrain with a bottom barrel that shoots 3'' low?

I have a the CZ Teal in 16 gauge, fixed chokes Improved Cylinder (bottom) and Modified. I took it out to the range and shot from 35 yards to test the patterns. Bottom barrel shot a little high but nothing to worry about and the top barrel was spot on. Couldn't be happier.

Will a company replace a new dbl is the barrels are off?
I sent the g2 back. They said it was within their perimeters. They did do a nice trigger job on it, but it didn't help. Both barrels shot about 3 inches to the right. I even put the cyl. and imp. in and shot slugs. Two holes touching, same place. Moved it along. I haven't sent the o/u back yet. May just move it on also. Bought both for turkey guns, so bummer. Shot one this year, held on his head with the bottom barrel at 35 yards. Not a shot in his head, all neck.

I sent the g2 back. They said it was within their perimeters. They did do a nice trigger job on it, but it didn't help. Both barrels shot about 3 inches to the right. I even put the cyl. and imp. in and shot slugs. Two holes touching, same place. Moved it along. I haven't sent the o/u back yet. May just move it on also. Bought both for turkey guns, so bummer. Shot one this year, held on his head with the bottom barrel at 35 yards. Not a shot in his head, all neck.
PM me the serial number and I will look into the status.

Upland ultralight update. Sent it back. They received it in Nov. After about 2 months I received an email informing me that they were awaiting a new gun and would let me know when they would ship it. After 2 more months and my patience running thin, I called (not exactly an easy task) and was informed that because it was an ultralight, it will be longer than anticipated. Stewed for a week or 2 then emailed warranty dept. No response. Called again expressed my disappointment and asked if There were any other options. The guy told me to hang on and went to talk to the gunsmith. The gunsmith said he could send me a Drake. I agreed and sent a copy of FFL's. a week went by and no response. Called again and was told to send FFL's to this guy and he would take care of it. A few days later I received an email saying the repair had been complete and they would send it back soon. I'm not slamming any one I talked to because they were very nice guys, and I hope it is the original, because I like the weight and had it modified to my taste. Anyone know how they would go about regulating one barrel? Would they remove the barrel? Or remove the center rib and bend the barrel and reattach it?

I took advantage of the rebates buying 4 of the qualifying dbls for our pf banquet. Rebate was a smooth process.

As for the CZ quality I wasn't a fan originally but after talking with guys that sell them I changed my mind. Sellers said very few problems and excellent support by CZ.

They are what they are , entry level guns.

Yeah, I liked the feel and shot moving targets pretty good with the G2. But a turkey head is a different story. I thought about the newer Intermediate but won't take the chance on being 0 for 3...

Back