cricket.....cricket....

We just need a pay to hunt thread and things will get busy again. I actually thought traffic stayed busier than normal around here after season this year but have died off recently.

I imagine we're all still trying to make good on those Honey-Do IOUs from Winter. :laugh: I know I'm going in about 10 directions at once right now... Trying to refinish some wood floors, clean out the basement and garage, sell some old stuff, yard work, plus doing a habitat project... All that plus the 9-5 job and kid activities. :eek: And then, of course, I have to sneak in a round of golf here and there and the fish aren't going to catch themselves... :laugh:

Boy, everyone must be fishing. This site is as dead as a rooster shot at 10 yds with a load of Prairie Storms. :D

Yes!! With a full choke!! Maybe I will post a pic with just my boots and vest on to liven it up a bit!!:D

Maybe I will post a pic with just my boots and vest on to liven it up a bit!!:D

That would do it. But at least wear a g-string! :eek:

Good idea

Maybe time to start putting together the 1st Ultimate Pheasant Hunting Calendar
Shoot. Probably should start submitting our best work asap. I won a pheasant blanket at the raffle in Lebanon last fall. I can use that along with my wicking hosiery socks to get things started.

Back