Coyote Leather Pro Hunter Belt

NC IA Tail Chaser

I saw one of these belts (Coyote Leather Pro Hunter Belt) at Pheasant Fest in Des Moines. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the belt. It looked to me like it would be nice for early season hunting and it may take some of the pressure of the shoulder area from carrying ammo, birds and water in my vest. It had a gun caddy that went on the belt that looked interesting and might help with arm fatigue. It was pretty pricey so I thought I would check here to see if anyone had any experience with the belt.

greatlawn,
Yes, I got one of those transmitter cases too. I have used it already and I agree it is good quality. I wanted to get the hunting belt but it was just a little to pricey for me without trying it or at least hearing from someone else that tried one. I have been known to hunt most of the day especially when with a group and when I do my shoulders and back get fatigued. The sales pitch made sense that you wear the belt and keep all that weight on your hips and legs and take it off the neck and shoulders. I guess I was also unsure about how the belt would work over a coat or vest in the late season hunting. A hunting friend showed me an interesting sling he purchased at Pheasant Fest the other day. It has a pocket that wraps around the stock and hooks to a sling on your dominant side. It is called the "Upland Sling" and he claimed that he walked around for 10 minutes or so at PF and really liked it. I think I am going to try one.

Back