Citori white lightning 12 vs feather 12

Honeybun0196

I bought a 12 gauge citori white lightning about a year and half ago. I wanted the feather lightning but couldn’t find one at the time. I love the gun it fits and shoots great it’s got a some weight to it but it hasn’t bothered me any so far. Ive got a friend that said he’d buy mine for what I’ve got in it if I find a feather that I want. Should I get a feather or just keep the one I have. I’m sure the feather may have a little more kick to it but I’m not sure if it would be a noticeable difference or not.

Well keep the 1 you have and buy the other 1. See which YOU prefer and sell the other 1 to your friend. What are friends for?

If you're looking for a Citori Feather, have someone check the actual weight. The Browning catalogs often showed unrealistic weights.

I may end up just keeping what I’ve got and eventually get a 16 gauge. The more I think about it not sure if the weight difference would be worth it at the time.

I recently bought the White Lightening in 16. It’s pretty sweet.

I recently bought the White Lightening in 16. It’s pretty sweet.
I bet it is the only regret I have in buying my 12 Is that I didn’t get one sooner. It’s gonna be a while before I can swing buying another gun but pretty sure that’s gonna be the gun I get when I do get the extra cash.

You will regret selling your lightning. Keep it! Then you will have a nice hunter, and a nice target gun.

Back